Community post

Discussion

Anyone else having low pains?

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Sorry I pushed post too early. I am currently TTC with my third. I am 11dpo and have been getting some strange pulling/cramping/slight stabbing pains really low down in my abdo. My hips are tender, my back is achy, I get this type of feeling day or two tops before AF but this has been happening for 5 days or so. AF not due til the 4th July and so far had bfn with fmu. Head is all over the place! I didn't have anything like this with my other two so don't know if I am reading too much into this or it is my body preparing for that sticky bean.

9 years ago • Post starter

Ive been ttc for some time now and never noticed any of this. But I am only 3dpo and I have noticed very mild pulling very low in my abdomin. I didnt think much since the pulling is so low and I am only 3DPO but I do think it is strange. This started yesterday for me.

9 years ago

Even though this is my 3rd time I am just so clueless! My first I just knew I was pregnant, second I had no idea until I was 5-6 weeks as I started suffering morning sickness. Fingers crossed you get a BFP :) xx

Any luck?

9 years ago

Still no BFP. And still not feeling like AF is coming either. Are you still feeling any pulling?

Hard to tell. If I am it is very very very mild. Meaning i "think" I feel pulling. Not sure if it is in my head. I am only 5dpo now though.

Good luck to you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo