Community post

Discussion

Anyone taking soy isoflavones?

Hi, I have PCOS and I don't think I have ovulated during the past 4 years, the last time sadly ending in mc :(
I have extremely long cycles, the last on being 79 days which is actually quite good for me!
This cycle I took 200mg of SI days 4-8 and for the first time ever I had a +opk on cd14 along with ovulation pains. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I indeed did ovulate and it wasn't just a LH surge.
Good luck to all you ladies trying SI, would love to hear your experiences! :)

Caroline
DS- 13
DD- 10
DS- 6

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Yes I tried Soy Iso too this cycle (I too have long irregular cycles, mine vary from a short as 36 days to as long as 72 days).

I didn't O early, FF has put ovulation down for cd32 but I'm still questioning that as I've had some ewcm during this LP and my temps are a bit questionable.

My CM has been different the entire cycle though, it's been really strange, I do think it has something to do with soy because I've not experienced this before.

Hope you have O'd nice and early :) will follow you and would love to hear how you get on!

9 years ago

Thanks for your reply! I will certainly let you know how I get on and I hope you have success to share also! :) x

9 years ago • Post starter

Well I didn't get my bfp this time round but the si shortened my cycle by 60 days! Fingers crossed for this cycle :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo