Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 267 Replies | Last Page

I asked this earlier, but I didn't see any responses and I am really needing to know how you guys have handled this!

We have our IUI tomorrow. Hubby leaves his goodies at 9 am and the IUI is at about 11am.

What I am curious about is when its OK and when its Not OK to BD around the time of this IUI.

Can/should we have sex tonight? Are we supposed to abstain?? We got NO instruction from the doc about this.....

9 years ago

Just got my second blood test results: 281 HCG and 105 Progesterone. My HCG doubling time is 31-33 hours, which is great news! Doc says no more blood tests, everything looks good. He also said that anything over 20 for progesterone is good. US is scheduled for July 28th, assuming everything goes well I'll be a little over 6 weeks by then, so maybe we can hear a heartbeat by then.

Good luck on scan today Texas! And good luck on IUI tomorrow Sumarian! Jessph, there is a faint something there. Take another test tomorrow!!

9 years ago

The official line from my doc is to not BD at least 2 days before the deposit. But that totally depends on his SA numbers. Has he shown lower numbers if you have sex the night before? If you don't know I'd hold off until after the IUI, then you can go anytime and often. My doc wants at least 15mil post wash for a good IUI chance, but the more the merrier!!

9 years ago

Sorry Texas I didn't know you were single. My Re told me after this last attempt that not every cyle is the same so if this one of your gets cancelled I'm sure the next one will be better.

I about 6dpo, no symptoms at all

9 years ago

Thanks girls. Y'all are great!! :)

My RE said to obstain for at least two days before the iui but no more than 5.

9 years ago

Thanks ladies!! Hubby has no sperm issues. Our problems are ll my own....
We will abstain then tonight and then BD tomorrow nite just to add a few more swimmers!

Feeling some effects from the trigger today..my boobs are friggen killing me! Lol

9 years ago

Welcome back esseme kay. You were missed. Pabby. That is good news, you can conceive. You might just need to modify. Summerian if I knew now about it I and ici. I would never have done ici, but straight to iui. Txk any beta news

Afm I am speechless. As yall know I went into my cd11 scan with only 5 follicles, and one mature. Well went back today and I have 10!!! Of those 2 are big and a third right behind it!! Will come back on Monday to do another scan then trigger on monday. Oh my 2 maybe 3!!!! What a difference 2 days make.

9 years ago

Sumerian- My RE's office told us we can BD up until the night before. With our first IUI we BD the night before and DH had 6 million post wash and 95%motility. With our second IUI we BD the morning before and he had 10 million post wash and 90% motility. According to my RE's office anything greater than 3 million post wash is good for an iui. Every place is different though.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

Thank you ladies for all the advice. We are up early and going to be hitting the road soon as my doctors office is about 110 miles away and we have to be there by about 845am.

I slept well although I have to admit I am a bit bfreaked out by this IUI. Feels kinda weird to me I guess, but am willing to do what it takes to get there.

Hoping all goes well with my IUI and with everything else everyone has going on right now and going forward!

Feeling way more effects from the trigger this month than we did last time I took it. Boobs are sore, cervix feels sore, and am crazy nauseous! :/

9 years ago

Congratulations TXAdams!! So happy for you!

Good luck to all the ladies! I know everyone is different, but my husband was adamant about not doing a 4th IUI, and moving on to IVF, but he had a last minute change of heart and it was the one that worked for us!

Baby Dust!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo