Community post

Discussion

July IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

TTC in July 2014

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Anyone hear from essemekay getting worried she has not checked in for a while.

9 years ago

Headed back to 're. Praying I feel more resolved with , this second scan. Grow follicles grow!

9 years ago

Good luck Texas! I have my fxed for you!

Jesseph- I've already had two failed IUIs also... and I'm honestly willing to do 6 to see if we can catch our egg. Hypothetically- If you're taking fertility meds and have an IUI you would technically have close to a 20% chance each IUI. It goes down after 3 IUIs from what I've read, but I like what the other girls are saying that 4 could be that lucky number and with 8 it could still be a possibility. You never know! I've been reading a lot of great fertility blogs lately that have been encouraging.

Resolve has a great list of blogs here:
http://familybuilding.resolve.org/site/PageServer?pagename=/NOH2011_TeamAwards

AFM- It's been 8dpo. I'll probably test on Sunday. Honestly i don't feel any different tired this week but that's about all. Hoping we can try for another IUI this next cycle,but DH is already taken off for a regular drs. appointment at the same time we would probably need to do the iui. I guess we'll see how much I can twist his arm..

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

So are there any "rules" for BD'ing at home as your IUI time approaches??

Are we OK to still be BD'ing like the day or two days before or are we supposed to be abstaining?

My hubby has no issues with his goods. All our issues are my own....

9 years ago

For those of you who have mentioned your DH having to take off work to drop off the sample, ask if he can drop off early and freeze. We've had to do that since my husband is gone during the week and we never actually know when I ovulate. He gives his sample the weekend before and freezes it. Then, when I get my smiley face the RE office calls the clinic to unfreeze the sample and prepare it for the IUI. It's only about $90 more to do this. And there's no early morning rush!!

I went to the acupuncturist appointment yesterday. She basically said I am stressed after an history update. (Duh!) I also laid on her table for an examination. She had me lay on my back and raise my left arm to point to the ceiling. She pushed against my arm and told me to hold my arm straight and not allow her to push me. She then touched me in all different points throughout my body. When she touched my throat and glands, my arm wobbled. She said that it could be indicating a thyroid problem. Great! She also did some blood pressure tests that told her my adrenal glands are out of whack. So got some vitamins, taking a blood test next week, and have another visit next Thursday. I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels but I feel like she's actually trying to find my infertility problems and the other docs never did.

9 years ago • Post starter

red- I had no idea that was an option! I'll ask my RE's office about freezing next time I go in. Good information!!! Thank you!!!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

Hi everyone! I went for my IVF follow-up this morning and wanted to give you all an update. My RE said that with my first IVF, BOTH implanted but did not grow. This ended in my blighted ovum. It is rare that this happens with two eggs. Usually when both implant, one survives. He said that it is most likely a chromosomal issue with my eggs but that is not to say that I don't have any healthy eggs or wouldn't in another cycle.

He went on to say that since we have two supplies of eggs (mine and my partner's), if money and time are an issue, the chances would be better using my partner's eggs. Since both did implant with this pregnancy, it is very likely that I would get pregnant again with a healthier egg.

While this isn't the ideal situation for me (I wanted one baby from my egg and one from hers) I also realize that she is a few years younger than me and probably has a whole stash of eggs in there! We will still need to take a few months to save for this procedure but I do feel better knowing that I have a solid plan moving forward.

Good luck to all those in their tww! Please keep posting updates. It's the only thing that makes my waiting bearable!

IAmPregnant Ticker

9 years ago

I know I've been really down this 2ww but would you girls mind looking at my hpt image from this morning? There is definetly a second line in real life but I can't get it to show up in the picture very well. I'd like to know what y'all think.

9 years ago

Texas: what is ICI???

9 years ago

Hey, ladies! I've been away on vacation for the last 2 weeks - was so glad to get away, but it's doubly hard being back with work all piled up! Sadly, AF decided she needed to visit me on vacation, so chalk up another BFN for me.

TXkadams - so incredibly thrilled for you!! CONGRATS!!

Whoever asked about progesterone levels, although my RE said that he likes to see progesterone levels when on supplements be at least 25. Mine never got over 20 in any of my pregnancies - even when I was doing crinone twice a day - and he was fine with my levels (and the babies seemed pretty happy with them, too).

ICI (Intracervical Insemination) is like IUI (Intrauterine Insemination), but instead of depositing the washed sperm into the uterus, you just squirt the sperm at the cervix - basically the good ole' turkey baster method. On the plus side, since you're not depositing into the uterus, no washing is necessary.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo