Community post

Discussion

TTC #2 after D&C

Hey ladies,
I just wanted some advice/opinions...I had a miscarriage back in December that required a D&C. I was decistated as it was my second one withing 4 months. We started TTC again last month and we are now waiting to see if it happend this month. My question is, has anyone gone through this and has it affected TTC? I would really like to get things moving if possible but I don't know what my expectations should be after having a D&C. Thanks for any help in advance!!!!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

*devastated

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm wondering this as well! Had a D&C back in May. We are trying to get pregnant again. Just curious as to whether anyone thinks D&C makes it harder or easier. I'd read several posts on other site forums but it pretty much is 50/50. I'm so impatient!

9 years ago

I feel you! It took 11 months with our daughter and then the two times after I got pregnant it was on the first try, last miscarriage needing a D and C. We have now been trying for 6 months, going on 7 with no success. I have a doctors appointment on the 15th to see if there was any scarring from the procedure. If there is this can make it very difficult to impossible to get pregnant again. I really hope that's not the case for us. Good luck darlin I wish lots of baby dust for you!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo