Community post

Discussion

Has anyone used preseed and got pregnant on 1st cycle?

I've been using preseed this cycle. I've read so many positive reviews that I figured it was worth a try. I personally don't feel I need it but anything to help aid the baby making process. Has anyone used this a gotten pregnant right away?

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm right there with you. I bought it and started using it last cycle. Unfortunately I didn't ovulate last cycle. So I'm trying again this one. No O yet though. I'm hoping it works.

TTC #2

8 years ago

I'm glad to see I'm not alone! This is will be baby number 4 but it seems like it's harder to conceive than I remember lol. Are you using a ovulation kit? I've also been using one and its been going pretty well so far so good. Baby dust to you!

8 years ago • Post starter

I used it for 2 cycles earlier this year and got pregnant the second cycle and I'm due any day now :) I personally don't think I needed it as well, but any little bit helps IMO ;)

8 years ago

Congratulations! I'm hoping for the same results.

I just started my second cycle. I will definitely be using pre-seed this time. I've heard great things so hoping it will help this time around!!! Baby dust to all of us!!

8 years ago

I only used it 3 times this cycle so I'm hoping this works. There's definitely something to it as this stuff is flying off the shelves. I'm 1dpo 14 more days to go!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo