Community post

Discussion

need opionions on early pregnancy signs im having

hi all im17 and lost my first child in march thsi year ...when i concieved with my first child i concieved 2 days after my period had finished...however i fear this may have happened again...i had my period 10th june and came off the 14th ..on the 16th i had diorrhea amd sickness and mild cramping thought nothing of it until 23rd came day 1 of ovulation window ..i started havig little twidges in my left side pubic bone so i though oh i must be ovulating me and my partner got busy we had sex that night on the 24th still having little twindges again i thought probs ovulation didnt do anything on that night ..25th comes along and i go toilet and there is a drop of pinkish blood on the toilet seat i freaked out and wondered what it could be ..26th i started getting cravings for salady stuff mainly onions with mayonise ...27th came and i started feeling weird , sore boobs , tiredness , grumpy as anything ...28th come and i could barely stay awake , headache , bloating on all the days from 23rd upwards , i was sick anyway this morning ive woke up feeling sick , had something to eat i wanted to puke , im weeing more , ive got a headache again... im also gettin little leg cramps...could this be pregnancy or post ovulation symptoms or pms? ..thank you x

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sound to me like pregnancy symptoms but I could be wrong.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo