Community post

Discussion

MMC Miscarriage at 9weeks 2day No HB found

View Full Post

Hi ladies im starting this forum because 12/1 I found out that I had miscarried. I was 9weeks and 2days. They stated the baby stopped growing at 7weeks. I have mixed emotions and just wanted to tell my story so someone will know theyre not alone. I was sent home with cytotec and I took it orally yesterday at 415pm. Hoping this passes fast so I can ttc..........dh and I want another baby!!!!

User Image

36 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 36 Replies | Last Page

Last night was intense I was in and out of the bathroom from 2am to 430am.....a lot was going on! I really believe I have completed the miscarriage. I was overly concerned that the cytotec wasn't going to work. Im still cramping and bleeding like a period but the worst of it is hopefully gone. I go in on Wednesday to get my blood checked and speak with the doctor........!! If my cramping persist into tomorrow Ill be giving them a call. Hows everyone else doing? @0fab1316 I ordered conceiveeasy and theyre sending me some ovulation test and prego test.....I will be using clearblue opks as well.......im trying for a girl so if my body feels better Ill be bding once my bleeding stops. I had had two previous miscarriages and I wasn't able to get prego the cycle after miscarriage but ill be giving it a try. Im taking azo to help keep utis in check. Im also eating foods and drinking teas to strengthen my uterus. Im also looking up things to help with infection just in case.......which is the biggest fear when tyring to conceive after miscarriage.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies - how is everyone doing?

Ofab - this miscarriage was my second pregnancy. I have a daughter who is 1 and am so happy I have her. I think it has helped me cope with the miscarriage a little better. I hope you are preggo!

wakeup79 - sounds like you are through the worst of the miscarriage! Which is great b/c you can move on. What sort of foods are you eating? Teas are you drinking? Since I have to wait a full cycle before we can try, I would like to get my uterus nice and ready for when we start TTC again.

I met with my doctor late last week and she reassured me that I would be monitored much closer next pregnancy...and god forbid if I would have another miscarriage I would just go right for a d&c...she doesn't want me to relive what I just went through. So, knowing that - I am feeling much less apprehensive about TTC again!

8 years ago

Starmama- sounds like you and I are in similar situations. I have a 2.5 year daughter and this would have been my second baby. I am hoping next week I test positive so I won't obsess for another month. I understand what you are feeling because I am really afraid of a second miscarriage also. I actually had my husband order a tree with the city to plant in front of our front yard to represent the mc-so I can always remember what that baby and honor it but not forget it entirely. And even though it happened months ago I often think of what ifs. I also have a ton of best friends who just had babies or are currently pregnant. I have to remind myself often that I need to go my pace and that it's cliche but things happen for a reason. I hope you get pregnant right after the first cycle so you won't have to obsess like me-it can be exhausting.

Wakeup- it does sound the worst will be over soon. Hang in there. Just know we are here and have gone through it so it's ok to be sad/angry/frustrated. You have been through and will go through so much.

8 years ago

Thanks ladies for your kind words....im doing good right now. Planning on going to a Christmas party tomorrow night if Im up to it!! The teas Im drinking are Pregnancy Tea, Raspberry Leaf Tea, Green Tea, and Chamilole Tea. Im looking for cassava and soy online!!

User Image

Ofab - what a great idea with the tree! I've been thinking about what I can do to remember this baby and I never thought about planting a tree! Hope you get your bfp next week. That will definitely give me some hope and help me move on a bit.

Wakeup- thanks for letting me know what teas you are drinking. I have some Red Raspberry Leaf tea sitting on the counter at home. I should really start drinking some to help tone my uterus. And remember, if you aren't feeling up to the Christmas party - it is ok not to go. You don't want to overdo anything :)

Not much new with me. Just waiting for AF to show up at this point so we can move on and TTC again. This Friday will be 3 weeks since my miscarriage and my doctor said I can expect AF to show up some time between 4-6 weeks after my miscarriage. Just hope it shows up closer to 4 weeks rather than 6 weeks!

8 years ago

wakeup-yes I agree with starmama, if you're not up for the party don't go, but if you are, have some fun, enjoy some wine and holiday treats :) how you feeling today? hope the hardest part has passed.

starmama-yes I did a lot of reading on how to cope with this mc and planting a tree was so close to my heart. We've been wanting a tree on the street for awhile to provide shade, and what better way but to remember what could have been :) feel free to steal the idea, I stole it from the internet hehe

As far as your period, yes it may take some time, I hope closer to the 4 week mark for both of you. Mine was 10 days late, so it took me close to 5 weeks for AF to come back. I'm hoping this cycle is what I had before 30 day cycle so I can predict ovulation and when I can test. Last month I tested like a crazy lady after AF was late, turns out she was really mean and trying to balance all the hormones after the mc, so just be aware of that. Hope both you ladies are doing well, keep me posted, and I will too, I'm anxious for next week to be here already!

8 years ago

Ladies you both were so right about me feeling all kinds of emotions about ttc again........I want to so badly and my body is getting ready for ovulation right as we speak but I'm having a change of heart. I keep looking at next year and all the things that I had planned! I need to comfortably fit this baby in without it messing up my plans! So I may wait until 7/16 to try again!

User Image

Ladies thank you for helping me through such an emotional rollercoaster.........! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

User Image

Starmama and wakeup how you ladies doing? Just checking in and letting you know I'm thinking of you this month. The month after a mc is by far the toughest. Know that lots of women including myself have gone through it and you're not alone.

8 years ago

Thanks 0fab1316 for checking in........I'm feeling a lot better! I had my last appointment today to check my hcg levels again. Just waiting on the results! I'll take a pregnancy test in a few days to confirm for myself! What's up with you? Ill most likely just start direct messaging you!

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo