Community post

Discussion

What I did to get pregnant

I'm writing this little short summary in the hopes that I could help someone. April 7, 2014 I had a m/c and after trying for 8 months I felt hopeless. But I was so determined I stalked the Internet and I came across this site. I just got a bfp on the day of my missed period according to the pregnancy test ticker on this site. I used the ovulation countdown ticker as well. I also tracked my ovulation with a phone app called my days period and ovulation X. I had sex on the days that I was fertile. And we tried to have sex every other day but with our schedule and the fact that we have other children it's not easy. I stopped drinking and smoking and started eating better. As of right now it's still early and I'm trying to remain positive, I'm still very worried about you know what. But this time around I have a better feeling. Just want to say to anyone reading this Good luck TTC and try to relax and have faith. Easier said than done trust me I know. Please forgive any typos this Is my first time posting. But I said if I got a Bfp I was definitely going to write something because this site got me through some tough times.

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Congratulations!!!

9 years ago

Thank you I forgot to mention I'm going to be 34 years old and my last child was 10 years ago. So my mind and body is all over the place. Just hoping for the best

9 years ago • Post starter

OK I Keep remembering things I also used pre-seed. The lubricant made especially for trying to conceive. Again I don't know what made this miracle come true but I definitely would love to help anyone else.

Congratulations, I just uploaded the app my days period to my iPhone , thanks for the tip I'll take all the help I can get lol.

9 years ago

Your welcome I used the my days period and ovulation

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo