Community post

Discussion

12DPIUI - Is it AF or Implantation Bleed...

Hi, sorry to ask this because I know its been asked a thousand times before. But I did not get a great answer from my doctors Nurse today. So I am asking here.

I have been charting all my symptoms on here since day 1 of IUI
This is my first IUI and its also my first child. Today is day 12PIUI

I have PCOS.

This morning I got up and felt more normal than I had in a while. Well got to work and went to the Rest room and when I went to the bathroom my urine smelled and so I was like ok...So I wiped and I had this brownish red pink color all over the toilet paper. I immediately started crying because I thought it was AF and I am supposed to beta test on Friday at my dr's office my hopes were up in flames this morning. Then I got on here to track my symptoms and thought I would look that up. I have been reading all about the brownish red stuff and it says that it could be implantation bleeding.

My one thing is its still going on and its been about 6 hours. My lower back at first was hurting so bad, now its more like a dull ache. I almost feel like I AF cramps. But I dont know. Could anyone share their story or ideas with me on what they think it is. I know its not a clear yes or no on the BFP but I am just curious as to what other girls have experienced.

Thanks.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Seems like a good sign. Fingers crossed

8 years ago

Bad news. :( I started AF overnight. IUI #1 was unsuccessful. The positive is I guess I started AF without ferility drug help. Its been about a year of no periods because of PCOS. And drugs were the only thing making me have one.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo