Community post

Discussion

TESTED POSITIVE LAST NIGHT THEN GOT A NEGATIVE THIS MORNING?

Did you get a very faint positive test using first response. Then the next day get a negative on the Clear blue advanced digital test? Just wondering very confused and what test answer do i go with ? Currently 12DPO

+ User Image

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Digitals are notorious for not registering HCG until it is higher. Trust the FRER anytime, and if it keeps getting darker you are in the clear to take a digital. I know some people get a positive digital early, but that really is unlikely. You probably just need to wait a few days to try another digital one.

Congrats! So happy for you!

8 years ago

Thank you ! I'm sitting here feeling like im not prego all sad but I'll test sat or sunday

+ User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Dont' feel out! I think you have a really good shot at being preggo. I looked at your posted test and definitely see a second line. Just give your body a little more time to build up the HCG and I'm sure you'll get a positive on all te tests!

8 years ago

Same thing with me I tested with a cheap test and got a faint line yesterday and this morning I tested with the clear blue digital and it said not pregnant . I am sad today.

8 years ago

Kaprice - Like I told Shama, digitals take longer (or more HCG) in order to come up positive. Just give it a few days and try again. AFM I'm getting a BFN at 10 dpo, so not even thinking about digitals, lol.

I wish you both good luck! I'm sure it you will both see those digital BFP's very soon.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo