Community post

Discussion

FR faint positive then next day CB digital test negative?

Did you get a very faint positive test using first response. Then the next day get a negative on the Clear blue advanced digital test? Just wondering very confused and what test answer do i go with ?

+ User Image

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

FRERs are far more sensitive than digitals. FRER claims to dect hCG at around 12miu whereas digitals are usually detecting hCG at 25miu+. Doubling takes approximately 48-72 hours so it's definitely possible you had 13 or so yesterday and haven't made it to 25+ today.

I'd go with the FRER for now. You should be able to confirm with a digital in a couple of days if you'd like.

Wishing you the best! :)

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

@namelessaria thank you . I'm going crazy thinking my test all screwd up . and my husband being a big bully telling me the first test wrong so not fair. But i know that clear blue wrong now that your sharing this info with me thank you so much I'll be testing again sat praying this test comes out positive.

+ User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo