Community post

Discussion

Doctor appt/clomid/provera?

Hi ladies :)

hubby and i have been trying to conceive for about 10 months now, but my cycles have been out of whack. and i mean like 111 days the first one and now currently on cd 118. took an hpt test yesterday and . so i made an appointment with my physician for monday.
any hints on what will happen? will he refer me to an gyn? blood work? provera to get me started? clomid?

Any and every bit of advice or success stories or words of encouragement are welcome :)

User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Franny,
You and I seem to be in similar situations. My husband and I have been trying for awhile now too, and we consulted a fertility doctor in Feb. The doctor did blood tests on myself and hubby and also a vaginal ultrasound on myself. The clinic checked for my FSH levels and my AMH levels.They will also probably ask for a sperm sample from your hubby, and then if need be, schedule some tests for you. I haven't started any fertility drugs yet, or discussed them with my doctor. First I am scheduled to have an hsg to check for blockages in my uterus or fallopian tubes. So, if you're heading in to consult a fertility doctor, be prepared for some tests! Lol and good luck

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo