Community post

Discussion

13 dpo spotting with BFN and no AF!! whats going on!!

ok ladies, I started spotting ( which I never get before AF) at 11 dpo and on and off to now (13dpo) Ive been testing every other day from 10 dpo and all bfn!! my bb's are killing me and slight cramping. I don't ever really get pms symptoms i.e. sore boobs, cramps etc. so im not sure whats goin on here. also I have had a sudden hatred for the smell of sunscreen lately....literally making me gag every time I smell it!!! Some insomnia, frequently needing to pee, crazy irritable, and my husband has ?one cologne I love and now cant stand the slightest smell of it. Am I just loosing it or could I be prego with 3 days of on and off spotting but no AF ???

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Have you considered the fact that it could be implantation bleeding? Sounds like it could be! Dont give up hope until the witch shows her face! :)
Baby Dust to you!!!!

9 years ago

I have but does implantation bleeding come and go like this for 3 days? my cycle is usually 24-28 days. so im not sure. thanks for your imput. trying to stay positive over here. :)

9 years ago • Post starter

My implantation spotting lasted 3 days and was on and off. The first day I actually thought af came early. I spotted on 8, 9, 10dpo then nothing on 11dpo which prompted me to test and I got a squinter of a bfp.

User Image

9 years ago

I just got a pretty large blood clot come out when I used the bathroom tonight. ..Some cramping, not bad though and then nothing just a little brown spots. ...what the heck is happening! !!! I've never had this happen , not between periods, or anything. .HELP!

9 years ago • Post starter

How long have you been ttc? Where you on any type of bc?
Cycles can change for all sorts of reasons, stress from ttc, recently off bc, don't worry too much about it.
I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with baby number four. It took me a year to finally conceive and in that time I've had all sorts of strange things happen with my cycle. I've had short luteal phases with spotting starting at 8dpo. Then finally af would show. I'm healthy, I have 3 children, no weight issues, so I knew I didn't have issues with infertility. Sometimes it just takes time.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo