Community post

Discussion

Needing encouragement.......

Nothing very interesting to say. Been ttc for what seems like an eternity and it's really affecting mine & my husbands life. Been told I have no left tube and poss ovary recently. Just looking for any words of wisdom or support. Wishing everyone luck xxx

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

We tried on and off for two years to get pregnant (some time off because of deployment) and when I finally had given up, I got a BFP! It was hard for sure, but I believe a lot of it had to do with how stressed out I was and how much time and energy I put into trying to make it happen.

It's not easy to be disappointed when you want something so bad, but I truly believe that every thing happens when it's meant to. Just try to keep your heads up and make time to just do stuff together that intrigues his interest as well as yours that has nothing to do with TTC. That should help take some of the stress away.

I wish you luck on your journey and lots of baby dust!

9 years ago

Thanks so much I appreciate that :) x

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi just joined this forum! ttc 1st baby for 13months and was at breaking point when af arrived last week. It's so stressful and after a good cry I realised that although I would love a baby I love dh and don't want to lose him. So we are trying to enjoy each other more, organising lots of things to do together. We have just been referred to fertility clinic so going to try and relax whilst waiting on appointment. It is such a challenging experience but it helps to know your not alone xxxx

9 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Wishing you the best of luck with the fertility clinic, I know friends who fell pregnant as soon as they were referred for treatment because they relaxed more xxx

Thanks so much gp said it will probably be a while but it's a step in the right direction. How long have you been ttc? I have just joined a yoga class too to try and relax. It was great felt really chilled out after it, muscles a bit sore now though! Xx

9 years ago

Im keeping it all crossed for you x

We've been ttc for 2.5 years. Had lots of tests, been told I don't have a left tube or ovary so chances have been minimised. Just becomes an obsession (well it has for me!)

I might give yoga a try! x

I know what you mean, some days it's all you think about! Fingers crossed for you too xxx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo