Community post

Discussion

AF symptoms 3 days after bleeding from MC stopped?

So my hubby and I got pregnant with our second angel in the beginning of October. I had a natural MC at 5 weeks. I bleed for 3 weeks, and we had sex 2 days after bleeding stopped (I'm guessing that puts me around CD 18). A few days after I started having syptoms of AF like bloating, swollen tender breast. My question is this, is it possible to have AF so soon after MC bleeding stopped? Could I ovulated during bleeding, and missed the window? My cycles are typically 32 days, and the main symptom of ovulation for me are tender sore nipples which I had when we had sex. Not sure what to expect, because my first MC was at 3 mths, and we had to have 3 D&C's so we waited to try again. Any advice or experience is much ly appriciated!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Since no one responded I figured I'd let you guys know what happened encase anyone has the same question in the future. I did ovulate during miscarriage bleeding, and I'm now on AF. I only had a week and a half between miscarriage and AF, but at least my cycle was on its normal 30-32 schedule as AF came at CD 31. I should ovulate around Christmas day/eve which is great because my Hubby will be home to BD. Best of wishes to you all, and I hope you all get a little Christmas miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo