Community post

Discussion

BFP today at 12 DPO!! Excited and nervous!

This is baby number 2 for us...my 2 brothers have recently had a really hard time with losses so I'm really nervous and just crossing my fingers that this tiny gummy bear sticks!!!

User Image

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Congrats!!

Do you mind me asking how long you where ttc?
And if you had any early symptoms??

9 years ago

Congratulations!! ^_^ so happy for you!

9 years ago

Congrats! I wish you a . Its always exciting when you see

9 years ago

This was my second cycle TTC for baby #2. Thank you for all of the congratulations!!!
My early symptoms we all AF symptoms (nothing out of the ordinary at all for me). The only thing that was different was that at 12 DPO when I took my temp in the morning, it spiked to the highest temp for this cycle and it ALWAYS had dropped to coverline by 12 DPO in non pregnant cycles for me. So when I saw that temp at 12 DPO, I kind of knew I was pregnant and took a test right away :)

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

oh, I guess I should add that i started charting my temps and CM and all that stuff months before we pulled the goalie in the hopes that when we did, we might find success quickly :)

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo