Community post

Discussion

Super faint purple line

Here is the situation I am 16dpo, took 2 dollar general test NEGATIVE today took another around noon and I thought it was a negative... since they always are I left it alone well I came back a few minutes later and there was a VERY super faint purple line, had to squint@1st but now its easier to see. My husband even saw it and he is the one who determines the final answer lol.. this time he saw the line instantly and was like you're prego. So I dont know how to feel because once before I had a "moving +" but never have I gotten a faint line. So I took a friends advice and purchased a Walgreens digital + or - and it was (-). I don't know which to trust since now reading the reviews for Walgreens digital and they are all over the place.

Symptoms are as follows
6dpo I was laying down and ran to bathroom to vomit
from 6dpo to 14 dpo I was dizzy all the time..
On Nov 26 (12dpo) I was taking my turkey meat off the bones and couldn't do it, I felt so disgusted. Later that say, I threw up my Thanksgiving meal :(

So I was suppose to start my period on Nov 28 and nothing today is Nov 30 and I feel as if I am bleeding, cramps, sore boobs which is weird because I always feel PMS symptoms right after ovulation and this time I didn't.

Well I have a Dr's appointment in the morning so we will see, I'm going to have her do a blood one due to the fact my mother had high ricks and 6 miscarriages and her doctor told me I would also be high rick due to family history.

I would really appreciate any advice from my fellow TTC ladies(:

User Image

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

it's so hard to say...today i took 3. one inconclusive, the other 2 were negative but positive hours later but i've learned not to trust that.
I will hope for a BFP from your blood work! keep me posted, i'd like to know :)

8 years ago

Several times I've had purple evap lines develop on dollar store tests a few hours after I took them and I wasn't pregnant. That's NOT to say you're not pregnant this cycle, but I wouldn't take this as a confirmation that you are.

Best of luck! Let us know how it goes at the doctor's office.

8 years ago

Update #1 so I went to my appointment and their pregnancy test was negative but due to the fact that its been over a month since last af and I had a positive hpt they did blood. I won't know forsuee until Monday or when she shows up.

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the update! Gosh, I can't believe they make you wait almost a week for your blood results! Hopefully you get an answer before then. Best of luck.

8 years ago

She came today :( after five positive hpt!

Update #2 chemical pregnancy :( this is our second. I'm so sad that this keeps happening. What is wrong with me? Why can't I make it past 5 weeks? So upset right now

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo