Community post

Discussion

Nobody is really trying to answer my questions...

This is funny to me I've asked numerous of questions and i get views but nobody seems to have helpful answer. Folks pick and choose who they want to deal with on here i see....

+ User Image

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi! I saw your last post but it didn't have a question, it was just about your symptoms. Can you point me to your question?

8 years ago

today after intercourse my husband said he had light pink blood or something on him but i went to wipe and nothing there could this be implantation bleeding?

+ User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

The reason you're not getting many responses is because the only answer we can give is "maybe". Since spotting can be caused by many things (including implantation), it's impossible to provide you with a definite answer.

8 years ago

May I ask how many dpo you are now?

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

Hi, I give answers when I feel they are useful or supportive. When I am not sure, I prefer other ladies commenting. Good luck

8 years ago

18 DPO today and 4 days late with AF so i guess i have my answer got a BFP at 11dpo so just waiting until Im 8 weeks to be seen.

+ User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo