Community post

Discussion

Not sure what to think..

Okay so for the past 3 days I have had extremely LIGHT brown spotting along with cramps, tender breasts, and nausea. I never get nausea with my period, nor does my spotting last so long! According to fertility friend I'm about 16 dpo. I usually have a 34 day cycle, and I'm currently cd33. I ovulated at cd 18, so I'm sure its not implantation bleeding. I just felt like this was the month! This is my first month temping and my temps are above cover line. This morning was a little drop, but like stated earlier, I never have spotting last more than a day. Quite frankly, My spotting has stopped as of early this morning (530am)... Its now 120pm. Just need some insight. Last HPT was a BFN at 14 dpo. I've not tested again. I have one left and I don't want to waste it just to have the witch show in a few hours!!

Anyone else have something similar??

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo