Community post

Discussion

3 days late, Neg test, Sore Boobs, and Spotting

I was suppose to start the 27th, took a test yesterday morning and it was neg. Thought maybe I was testing too early. I was having no symptoms of AF coming and my boobs are sore. Then I woke up this morning and am spotting. While sitting at work I got that salty taste in my mouth and thought I was going to throw up. I just dont get it, is there a chance I could be preg even though Im spotting?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

How did it work out for you? I am having my regular pms symptoms except my nipples hurt and when squeezed they leak a tiny drop or 2. Hoping to test in 2 or 3 days and praying for a positive :-D.

8 years ago

I had my period it was super light for 5 days then really heavy for three and then lightened up and ended so it lasted 9 days and that's very unusual for me. I was having really bad pain in my left lower quadrant area so I went to the doctor last Friday but my doctor wasn't there so I seen a loco doctor. And he told me everything was fine I was okay and since I had a regular appointment with my doctor on Monday that if he wanted to order any tests he could do so Monday when he see me. When I went in Monday I got in trouble because I was supposed to be doing the basal body temperature chart but I stopped doing it because I don't sleep well at night and I thought my readings were all messed up. When I told him not and I offered to start doing ovulation kits he told me that they're not as accurate they give you more like a three to four day window versus the chart. So his next move was to schedule me the test where they shoot the dye into your uterus and take pictures see if your fallopian tubes are open or blocked. So that is scheduled for the first week of January and I had to take him my chart for my basal body temperature that I did do so that he can look it over because he's trying to pinpoint when will ovulation would be to know the best time to do that test because it makes you more fertile after you get it done. So that's where I'm not on all of this now I just wait and try to not work myself up over getting one of those tests done.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo