Community post

Discussion

1 DPO looking for tww buddies!

Anyone currently in the tww!

51 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 51 Replies | Last Page

I am , I currently am currently either 4 dpo or 5 dpo. What has your tww been like so far?

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

Thanks for the response! I'm currently 5 or 6 dpo... It's my fifth cycle so feeling anxious to test in a week :p it goes by so slowly for me. No symptoms I can tell.. How about you?

8 years ago • Post starter

I get to test Dec 16th! On progesterone for the first time. Good luck to everyone!

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

8 years ago

I am not sure if I have been having symptoms or if it is all in my head.
1dpo I had a lot of gas...could have been food
2dpo I had extra can creamy white.. But who knows also slightly constipated
3dpo around late evening 2dpo I had runny nose...then 3 dpo I got stuffy nose and lots of sneezing...could be allergies
4 dpo still sneezing runny nose etc..
5dpo not so much cm runny nose stops and sneezing literally out of no where still slightly stuffed up. Around 4 at work tmi I had diarrhea. I never get that. I got home and I felt sharp pains right above my vagina like made me bend over...lasted about 15 20 mins...
6dpo woke up nothing
So like I said it could be in my head.I'm so nervous

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

Wow Amber, sounds like you have some symptoms for sure. I hate how preggo and period symptoms are so similar, but atleast you have some that you don't usually experience! I wish I could tell you to not be so nervous, but I'm right there with you!!
How many cycles have you been trying?
I have more tmi creamy cm than usual.. But again don't know if that's a legit symptom :( I might start testing Tuesday even though my period isn't due until next Saturday, but I bought the cheap strips. Good luck and try to do something fun this weekend to get your mind off it!

8 years ago • Post starter

hi I am 4 DPO, and will be testing middle of this month. But I may actually wait a little since my past cycle was completely thrown off because I had a mc in October. How long have you been trying?

8 years ago

Lucystewy yea I hoping I'm not just over planning everything. I have only tried this month so. I am 33., just turned in October. My husband and I are so ready. I want to test in the 6 days my ovulation app says I can , but I might just wait for the missed period. I had the extra creamy cm up until today. I had terrible tmi diarrhea yesterdayyesterday, never really get that. Who knows.

8 years ago

OfabOfab1316 how has everything been going so far for you?

8 years ago

Amber-I am trying not to overanalyze this month and just hoping to see a BFP in 10 days. Last month with my mc my body played all sorts of tricks on me that made me so sure I was pregnant. I got pregnant right away the first month we were trying back in August. I am glad to find some buddies like you so we can walk this journey together. Hoping baby dust is everywhere and we get BFP this month! ???? What about you, is this your first baby you are ttc?

8 years ago

Ofab1316 yes this is my first. I was not really sure I wanted kids, but now that is all I want. I pray baby dust for us all. Crazy tonight I am having the worst cramp in my right pelvic area. I also have a sort of pinch or pull.. Not sure how to describe above my vagina. It shoots inside sometimes too. Is that normal?

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo