Community post

Discussion

16 dpo

So today I am 16 dpo and officially 3 days late for af! I've been really good this month and forced myself to not over analyse things or test too early but I'm now terrified to test incase I get a bfn :( I've never been late before and my cycles are usually 27-28 days long so something is definitely going on I'm just frightened to test! Symptoms for the passed couple of days include extreme fatigue, very emotional, crazy acne break out which was very horrible and surprising as I've never really had spots, and general full bloated feeling..

Anyone else in the same boat??

Baby dust to everyone xxxxxx

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm 15dpo, and AF is due to arrive any minute but no sign so far! my bbs have been killing me for days, and I've been cramping off and off for a few days, and all that is weird because I usually only cramp the day before my period or the first day of my period.. and my boobs have never felt like this before! I'm planning on taking a hpt tomorrow morning, but i am super scared to see a bfn.. BABY DUST TO YOU!!! and hopefully we get a BFP!!! :)

8 years ago

Hiya :) thanks for replying! Isn't it the most frustrating situation?? I broke earlier and took a hpt and thought I saw a faint faint line but still unsure so am going to test again in the morning.. still no sign of AF and having major nausea, still exhausted.. tmi but also have loads of cm and mad diaorhea on and off :( also seem to need a wee constantly! Really hoping to get my bfp this time around! I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us, would be great if we both got our bfps this month! Xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Still no sign of AF for me either! Keep us updated! I was suppose to get AF today but we will see. You have way more symptoms than me

8 years ago

Af has made an appearance today :( so upset and confused. Feel like bfp will never happen for me :(

Hope u ladies have better luck! Xxxxx

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo