Community post

Discussion

ovulating questions

My husband and I did the BD wed,fri,sat. My fertile window is that wed to Monday. We didn't on Sunday or ovulation day Monday is that good enough? Anybody ever been prego without doing on the day of ovulation?

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Ideally because of how short of time frame the egg is viable, you want the sperm to be there waiting on the egg. You should be covered as long as dh has no sperm issues. Good luck.

8 years ago

Yes, you can get pregnant even without the deed on the exact day. I did with my 1st try. Now trying again after MC. Best wishes!

8 years ago

Thanks ladies... I don't want to over think things...we all know what the 2ww feels like. Are either of actively trying ? Are either of you in the 2ww? Please share.

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago • Post starter

The two times my husband and I have been pregnant we had sex 2-3 days before ovulation. Studies show 2 days before is actually the best time to conceive. Good luck with the TWW. This will be my first cycle after our 2nd miscarriage, and I'm not quite sure what to expect as to when I'll ovulate. We had sex 2 days after I stopped bleeding (CD 18) which is when I typically ovulate, but who knows! Best of wishes, I guess that puts me in the TWW?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo