Community post

Discussion

Calling all TTC experts! Im 11 dpo, Help?!

Okay so I am ttc my first and I'm trying not to SS.

1-6 dpo: Nothing to note
7 dpo: Congested, Constipated
8 dpo: Enlarged sore left inguinal lymph node, Itchy clitoris (Sorry TMI), wave of heartburn, Freezing hands and feet
9 dpo: Bloated, Constipated, Feeling slighty off, back killing me all morning to the point where I needed to lay down, wanted to take evening nap; BFN
10 dpo: In the AM I had no PMS or Pg symptoms and then strangely in the PM I had severe stabbing cramps in my uterus for 15 minutes after I bent down to pick something up so I layed down till they passed. I was then so bloated and thought maybe implantation? maybe I messed everything up?; BFN
11 dpo: Woke up less bloated and .2 BBT drop; BFN

I think I may be out and thought that 10 dpo until the stabbing pains in my uterus but the tests are . I dont necessarily "feel" pregnant but I normally dont have any cramps until AF is already here. Anyone experience this?
Wishing everyone tons of !!!

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Bump

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ballerpup123!

I've never been pregnant, so I don't have any personal experience with a BFP to share, but I will say that I've had cycles where I had a ton of pregnancy symptoms and cycles where I had hardly any and none of it meant anything. I've even experienced "new" symptoms and thought it could mean that I'm pg, but it didn't.

What I'm trying to say is: it's hard to answer your question because each woman (and each cycle for every woman) is different. Unfortunately this only makes the TWW even more frustrating because you can't count on any symptom (or lack of symptom) to tell you whether or not you're pregnant. Just have to wait (which stinks, I know) to see if you get a BFP or AF.

Sorry I don't have more positive feedback. I really hope this is your BFP cycle! 11 dpo is early, so you still have time to get a positive test. Please keep us updated!

8 years ago

I will, who'd think ttc would be so nerve wracking? Lol I tested again at 12 dpo and I'm pretty sure it's BFN. :( I thought maybe it was positive because there was a white evap line on a dollar general store test? But as of right now I consider it to be BFN. Never had an evap on those though. Ill keep this updated! I have no symptoms except my nipples have gotten darker but that could be an impending AF symptom. My back is also a little achy. Taking another test tomorrow!

8 years ago • Post starter

Ballerpup123, how did it go this morning? You're at 13 dpo today?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo