Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 182 Replies | Last Page

trying for another: That sounds promising! Definitely take a FRER. Might be something there...

Congrats Christy on bfp! I have a good feeling about this cycle - I think we might be seeing a lot of bfps!

I'm waiting to ovulate currently, at CD13.

Has anyone had any problems with those LH strips (internet cheapies) not working for them? I have every sign (BBT temp falling, EWCM, O-cramps on right side, sex dreams even) that I'm ovulating or getting ready to, but the OPK strips are still REALLY negative. Like, barely showing a line.

Maybe I don't pee LH? Idk. I've used about 10 of them, two different brands, and they all look the same. All very negative with no variation in shade. Any thoughts?

8 years ago

Yes Calvin I had hubby go to dollar tree to pick me up a few more tests... I will try to test later tonight or wait till morning...
Also I know what you mean about internet cheapies.. seem like they are not working... dollar tree tests seem to be more sensitive than the internet cheapies I have been getting.. but they are working. When to me it seems like I should be seeing something on them internet cheapies I test with dollar store one too.. just to be sure.

User Image

8 years ago

I sure hope I am not getting my hopes up for a big let down :/ I've never seen my temps so high.. I don't much check cervix all of the time but a few days ago it was really low like its never been and closed and soft... today it is high and firm and my cm is lotion like. Couldn't tell if cervix is open or closed as I could barely touch it.

User Image

8 years ago

ChristyH - Congratulations

Supertinycat - I agree with you, it's definitely too soon to count yourself out. you get your BFP in the new year

Trying - I can totally commiserate. It's so hard not to get your hopes up. I still haven't found a way to balance being hopeful and optimistic like I want to be and being realistic so that I don't have to deal with so much disappointment when AF rears her ugly head.

AFM, my zen from the holiday has officially worn off. Couldn't resist any longer and tested this morning (10 or 11 dpo depending on which tracker I use. I've not been good about temps this month, so I'm not totally sure), BFN of course. I just keep reminding myself that I'm not out until AF shows. I'm trying to avoid acting too hopeful around my DH. If one could wish and hope a baby into existence, he would have done it by now. He spent 20 minutes last night with his head on my belly talking to the baby that isn't there yet. I'm afraid to be hopeful around him in case this isn't our month. It breaks my heart to see him get hurt.

AF is due Sat or Sun, so I'm going to try to wait to test again until then. Though I doubt I'll be able to wait that long.

8 years ago

CristyH - The hpt I bought was some unknown brand. It was just about a dollar. We have limited choices here in the Philippines. No FRER here. Haha Next time I test I guess I'll go for Blue Cross or Medic (if they have them at the local store). They're a little more pricey so I'm hoping they're more sensitive too.

thalassa - I also got a BFN this morning. But hey, it's still early. Sending baby dust to you.

8 years ago

Good luck to those of you testing! I tested with fmu today at 9dpo and bfn. I have the 10miu ICs (posting them in my gallery for the heck of it). I feel out this month but I know it's still early. With my third, I started testing at 8dpo and got bfns until 11dpo when I got my bfp (my second and fourth I got bfps at 9dpo. Waited for AF to be late with my first). Nothing feels too out of the ordinary today so just gonna try to keep my mind off of it.
Sounds like a promising month for a lot of you

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm expecting my period this Friday and have started getting faint positives on a bunch of tests, idk, I'm starting to get excited, going to hopefully confirm with digital tomorrow or Friday xD! Still having trouble processing the information that it might be real

8 years ago

That's awesome and so exciting EmmaKelly1315!!! Keep us posted!!!

8 years ago

Congrats EmmaKelly!

8 years ago

8dpo today and getting itchy feet to test.... The waiting is driving me mad and starting to get disheartened as found it a doddle to get pregnant with my 1st.
I have quite a short cycle so AF due on 7th.... thinking ill maybe test monday at 12dpo...
*bites nails*

Congrats to all BFPs ! A healthy 9 months to you all xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo