Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 182 Replies | Last Page

I've not been on here in a while. Af started 6/12, I've been doing the clearblue trial this month which involves using the dual hormone ovulation test, so far I've had about 10 flashing smiley face, but not the solid face. With the other ovulation test it went straight to solid face, I'm confused.

Hope everyone had a good christmas.

8 years ago

CristyH, not exactly willpower. Haha Found a way not to obsess. I only bought 1 hpt and I live far from the city. So, I have no choice but to wait. How's your test at 10dpo?

charlier, I get the same dull pressure somewhere in the middle like where my uterus should be and that makes me feel like I want to wee (but I've just been to the toilet). My nose is no longer stuffy.

Usually, my breasts feel sore immediately after ovulation until right before AF. This time, they fell like they're going to get sore but don't. And they feel like they're both hot and cold at the same time. This is first time, so I'm counting this weird symptom is the one that'll give me a BFP. Haha

calvingirl, i do hope 2016 will be your year! our year! baby dust to you and to all ladies!

8 years ago

Hi, seems like everyone is already in their TWW, I am new to this site and TTC #1 I am only CD 5 right now but if I conceive this cycle I would be expecting a late September baby. I look forward to hearing how everyone's TWW works out. We are using OPK's this month (for the second month) and I just ordered some fertility tea hoping this will help out. We have been not preventing for over a year but only seriously trying the last couple of months, I am worried because of my highly irregular cycles (been tracking for a year and a half and they vary from 23-88 days).

Good luck everyone!

User Image

8 years ago

Hello guys! Supertinycat I got my bfp this morning on 10dpo! I'm so excited I'm bouncing off the walls but after a loss in April I'm trying not to let myself get too excited just in case but I'm now very excited about 2016. I really hope you get your BFP sending lots of baby dust to you and all the other lovely ladies xxx

User Image

8 years ago

Wow! Congratulations CristyH!!!

It's going to be an exciting 2016 for you! You're going to have a really happy new year!

I'm also at 10dpo. And now with your BFP, I'm even more tempted to test. hahahah Hoping to get a too!

8 years ago

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!!
I will be 10dpo tomorrow, i bought a predictor double test in order to use it at 12dpo but i think i will test tomorrow..

8 years ago

Congrats cristy!

8dpo for me and a bfn this morning with 3hr held urine. Wasn't expecting a bfp but would've been a huge surprise! 6dpo i was extremely tired. Hubby let me sleep in an extra two hours PLUS a two hour nap. YesterdAy and today have had af type cramps down low and low back and hip pain. Not much of anything else out of the usual though.

8 years ago

Woohoo congrats Cristy!! So happy for you!

Nothing to really report with me. I definitely ovulated 4 days late on Christmas Day, which also happened to be a full moon haha. No unusual symptoms, just the usual TWW symptoms caused by progesterone

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

CristyH congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months!

SuperMom2 am 8 dpo too and I can definitely identify with the fatugue. Mine started yesterday accompanied by constant hunger, mild cramps (not extra ordinary for me am afraid) and odd shooting pains in the breasts. The pains in the breasts are definitely new. I normally have very sore bbs in the tww but they are not sore. Just get this short kind of crampy pains then they are gone! Oh well, don't want to read too much into it since I have a new 'symptom' every cycle :) Something new also is some vivid (and x rated) dreams since late 6 dpo (??). I have no idea where these came from.

Anways good luck and lots of baby dust (and patience :)!!!

8 years ago

Lovelady- i had some random stabbing pains in my breasts last night but they went away. I'm not really sure if i should "record a symptom" if it's off and on or only happens at night. But i usually have those things happen in my LP so it's useless to try and say what's pms or not

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo