Community post

Discussion

Don't mind me, just obsessing, lol...

So hubby and I have just started TTC-ing #3 and I'm not inclined to tell anyone else yet, and of course as usual I'm driving myself crazy obsessing over DPO and all that. We had great timing - the day before O - so I'm optimistic, just super anxious for the days to go faster. I already tested yesterday and today and of course I got nothing which was no surprise. I have some cheapies to feed my testing addiction and one FRER (yeah, I used one of those yesterday too lol) that I'm trying to keep until at least 10dpo. With #2 I got a bfp on a First Signal at 10dpo and then got bfns on the same brand the next day, until I took an Answer that evening (11dpo) and got a very clear positive on that one. Our Walmart has stopped selling Answer tests apparently so I had to shell out for the FRERs for my "good" tests lol. I like to back up the cheapies with an Answer or FRER just 'cause. Anyway. Just rambling, y'all can ignore this, I just had to put my thoughts somewhere relatively anonymous... ;)

User Image

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo