Community post

Discussion

Hcg levels 0 still no bleed

Hi all, I'm new to this site and very confused!
I got last period may 12th! Was due again June 9th usually hav normal 28 day cycle. I had very light bleed June 7th nd 8th which I thought was my period wen this stopped after two days I did a HPT which was positive! Tues 10th my GP done urine sample test which showed Neg, also done blood test which came back possitive hcg level 33! Sat 14th I had crampy nd more bleeding so got repeat hcg level 24 so the pregnancy has not continued! Mon 23rd my hcg is now 0! But other then the two light bleeds I had earlier in the month iv had no other bleedin passed no clots nothing! Is this normal nd if so where do I stand with my cycle??

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sorry for your loss. :( Since it was a very early loss, it would be classified as a chemical pregnancy, and the bleeding would look no different than your normal period. (I had one a few years ago.) If your normal period is very light, and you said you had more bleeding, so that would have been the miscarriage. But you may want to go back to your doctor and check and just make sure you don't need a D&C. If everything is good though, it may take a month or two for your cycle to get back to normal. I would start charting, taking your temps, and checking CM to see when you are ovulating again. Hope this helps!

9 years ago

Thanks for your reply! I was thinkin that might of been it alright! But the two day bleed I had around the time of my period was very light nd not lik my usually period that would be reg flow nd last 5 days not jus 2! And the bleed I had the following week was a bit heavier alright but nothin major with no clots! I have been 2my GP nd they also are not sure if it was a light period! Have applied for scan but cud be waitin weeks! Jus want to know where I stand :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo