Community post

Discussion

For all the ladies going crazy during the TWW

Okay ladies, I can't be the only person going crazy during the TWW. So I decided to make a thread where you can rant, rave, complain, symptom spot, obsess, whatever you need to do to vent some of the TWW crazy.

I'll start: I'm now 8DPO and I confess I broke down and tested this evening. I'm not sure why exactly except that I've been feeling really off and wanted to make 100% sure I'd tested out all the hCG from my MC since my last test was a faint positive. I don't need to be 12DPO and wondering if a faint line is real or leftover. Now at least I can reasonably expect BFNs from here on out.

Fertility Friend won't give me solid CHs because I had 6 days of EWCM after ovulation. I've never had fertile CM after ovulation so I'm not sure what is wrong with my hormones. I'm slightly concerned my progesterone may be problematically low. My post-O temps have also been a little low and lackluster. Clearly over the cover-line to confirm O but still...

And the symptoms of driving me insane. All I can say is I really hope this isn't my "new normal" for PMS because it really sucks. Nausea, fatigue, heartburn (which I've had maybe... 5 times in my entire life?), cramping, backaches, acne like I'm a teenager again, way too CM making me feel like I peed myself or something. Definitely not feeling so fresh. My appetite has sorta just vanished but the bright side is I've lost 3 pounds this TWW thanks to not being hungry. My boobs feel weird. Not painful/sore but more sensitive than normal. And fuller/larger. Let's hope that lasts because as a small chested lady bigger boobs would be amazing. I'm just basically really not comfortable and not too happy with all this nonsense.

Troll on troll body.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Thank. You. I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy right now and I have never felt quite this crazy before!

We just got married, both want kids, maybe not yet tho. DTD 5-6 days before O, and I've been stressed since then. 0-0. 2-3dpo I had twinges, today(7-8dpo) I'm feeling stabbing pains in the same general area I felt twinges. Like it wants to be period cramps but it's sharp little pains instead. I've been constipated, gassy, tons of acne, I'm stressing so much I don't know how much of my symptoms are stress. I have been super tired the past few days, not during the day but falling asleep and sleeping well at night, which is unusual ????. I tested last night... Knew it was pointless but did it anyway? Ha. My temperature has been acting weird, too. Last night I was freezing when everyone said it was roasting, and then later roasting when they said it was freezing. I can't wait for the next week to go by. I don't think we're going to try to get pregnant if I'm not, but just knowing that it's a possibility is driving me insane. I want to be pregnant, but at the same time it scare me. :P

8 years ago

9DPO I got a nice luteal phase BBT dip often referred to as an "implantation dip." I'm hoping I'm part of the ~24% of pregnant women who have LP dips and not part of the 11% of women who get it on ovulatory cycles where they aren't pregnant.

BFN 9-11DPO. I woke up this morning at 11DPO sure I'd get a positive because I was having the exact same weird pulling cramps I had the first couple weeks of my last pregnancy. But no. BFN again. My cervix is high, medium/soft, closed and tender to touch. I'm not sure if that's good... or bad....

I normally have a 12 day LP with spotting that starts the day before my period and so far nothing. But my body is likely just trolling and I'll still get my period on time as usual.

I know 11DPO is still fairly early to get a BFP but I still feel very out. I can't help but think I'd have gotten my positive by now if I were pregnant.

ETA: @Loshie: I think it's pretty normal to feel both excited and scared at the possibility of pregnancy the first cycle or 2. I've seen a lot of people talk about feeling that way when they start the TTC process. It's funny that you said that about testing the night of 8DPO because I totally did that. Logically I knew it would be a negative but I rationalized it by saying that I wanted to be sure I was testing negative after my MC earlier in the month. And it was negative so at least I knew my hormones had appropriately fallen.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago • Post starter

Well I was planning on testing this morning but I woke up to an early AF. :P I'm disappointed and relieved, more disappointed I think, but so glad to be done wondering. Haha!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo