Community post

Discussion

Two week wait - CD 15 - Anyone else?

View Full Post

We have been TTC for 2 years and 3 months almost.

This cycle started on 10th Nov. We're both taking fertility vits after finding out that the OH's test was normal and my test's came back normal too.

I have referral to the infertility clinic on the 20th of January, but I really want to get caught before then.

Who else has just entered their 2ww?

Baby dust to you all :)

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

39 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 39 Replies | Last Page

I am 4dpo today. I'm tired but that's about it. When will everyone test?

8 years ago

10 dpo today, I will test on Friday 14dpo, unless if af comes that day. All the other cycles I tested since 9dpo but this cycle I will not waste my money on hpts.. Anyway, I feel mild cramps since 2 dpo but the weird thing is that I feel that cramps only on the left side,the side I had the follicle.. anyone like me?

8 years ago

I'll only be testing if I am late. I'm 6dpo now and have had mild cramps on my right hand side for a few hours now. Last time I had a confirmed bfp I had the same cramps so fingers crossed. :)

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago • Post starter

I think I'm out.. I have low bbt,so af is on her way..Fingers crossed for you!

8 years ago

12dpo low temp close to cover line, but extremely dizzy... am I out because of low temp???

8 years ago

Thalassa, you're not out until you're out. Keep us updated, I've got my finger crossed for you.

thank you... I'm praying all get our bfp

8 years ago

Hi im also 8dpo today. Two days until testing

8 years ago

Eeee. So exciting!

I'm really routing for you all x

My temp went back up last night, that's promising!I'm testing tomorrow 14dpo and I am super nervous..

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo