Community post

Discussion

Two week wait - CD 15 - Anyone else?

We have been TTC for 2 years and 3 months almost.

This cycle started on 10th Nov. We're both taking fertility vits after finding out that the OH's test was normal and my test's came back normal too.

I have referral to the infertility clinic on the 20th of January, but I really want to get caught before then.

Who else has just entered their 2ww?

Baby dust to you all :)

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

39 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 39 Replies | Last Page

Me.... I am on cd19 , 5dpo, 6 days after pregnyl shot. 1,5 year ttc, it is so difficult for me to wait ...

8 years ago

It's the worst when you have already waited so long isn't it?

I think for me and the OH it is only hard because no one actually knows why we haven't conceived yet. By the time we go to the infertility clinic it will have been 2 years and 4 months. It's so hard to look to the future right now.

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago • Post starter

I hope a bfp soon for both of us ... keep me updated ok?

8 years ago

I'm actually in the ending of my tww. But going through those two weeks were definitely and up and down emotional rollercoaster for me. AF is due on Saturday but I'm hoping that she says away. I don't symptom watch anymore, but I'm hoping us ladies can get our bfps.

8 years ago

I'm sending positive vibes to you both :) I will keep you updated.

I've been having very mild cramps, but enough to notice them and go 'oooh'. Implantation wouldn't have taken place if I ovulated on the 24th though so I have no idea why it was going nuts haha.

I have mild cramps too since 4dpo, but I did have them the previous cycles as well ,with no bfp!

(sorry for my grammar mistakes..I am from Greece...)

8 years ago

I forgot to say that on September I had hysteroscopy for uterine polyp removal, this is the second cycle after procedure. I used for fiirst time evening primrose oil for cd1 to O (I mentioned nothing different ..),I am taking Profertil vitamins for two months now, on cd14 we saw a follicle 21mm and my doctor suggest to do a trigger shot (Pregnyl). So today is 9 days post pregnyl shot, 8dpo and I promised my self not to test until 14 dpo..

8 years ago

I forgot to say that on September I had hysteroscopy for uterine polyp removal, this is the second cycle after procedure. I used for fiirst time evening primrose oil from cd1 to O (I mentioned nothing different ..),I am taking Profertil vitamins for two months now, on cd14 we saw a follicle 21mm and my doctor suggested to do a trigger shot (Pregnyl). So today is 9 days post pregnyl shot, 8dpo and I promised my self not to test until 14 dpo..

8 years ago

Ooooh goodness. I hope it's a sticky for you thalassa. I will keep my fingers crossed. I don't keep tests in the house any more because it really got me down when every single test came back as a but if I am more than 4-5 days late this cycle then I will go and buy one. I haven't done a test in about a year now.

I'm taking multi vitamins as well as folic acid. The thing with me is that I'm ovulating fine and the OH is all good with his swimmers but nothing has happened in 2 years! I've ordered some preseed which apparently helps to neutralise the fluids inside the ladies reproductive system, just incase that is the reason.

Other than that I will just have to wait for the referral. I honestly don't think I will get my without some intervention sadly. I will keep positive though, and I am really positive for the ladies here, I'm praying you all get your and a

5DPO today. I'm feeling positive. I ordered some preseed, opks, pts and a basal thermometer so even if I AM out this month, at least I will be better prepared next month.

I used opks for 10 months at the beginning of ttc and thought it was a waste after that since I knew I was ovulating regularly etc. Real;ly going to keep a track from now on so I know my cycle inside and out when I go to the fertility clinic.

Fingers crossed for everyone

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo