Community post

Discussion

My Chart

Can anyone offer any suggestions or input to my chart. I have ZERO symptoms, but am trying to keep positive that we are pregnant. I thought I had ovulated on CD 14, but now this chart says CD 16. Anyone have thoughts? I thought I was 12 DPO but now as reported by this chart I am only 9 DPO. I am extremely new to all of this. Been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and this was my first round of IUI with one follicle measuring 22 on CD 12, triggered day 12, IUI on day 13 (30 hours after trigger).
I tested out my trigger and have gotten negative pregnancy tests.

User Image

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

If u triggered, then ignore what the chart says as far as O date. U would've O'd cd13/14 depending on the time of trigger on cd12. Don't worry much about symptoms or lack thereof, u can still get a BFP with zero symptoms. Stay positive, don't get ur hopes up but also don't count urself out!
Best of luck! =))

8 years ago

Thank you. So you think I can expect AF this saturday? My cycles are never this short (typically 38 days long) but this is the first time I have triggered/IUI on Day 13... so I assume that I will get AF 14 days past ovulation?

8 years ago • Post starter

I'd give af til 17dpo to show. Ur luteal phase can vary somewhat from cycle to cycle, depending on hormone levels. 14 is the avg luteal length but it can change +/- 1-2 days within a cycle. Wait til 17dpo before considering urself "late"...u should have a fairly accurate hpt result by 14dpo tho.

8 years ago

Thank you so much!! If this cycle doesnt work, we are going to try another round of IUI. Have you gone through IUI? We werent able to BD for the 3 days after the IUI because I was on vacation with friends, so in the event that we do IUI next cycle, it is recommended to BD as much as possible right? My RE had said it wouldnt matter much, but I think she was just trying to calm me down that I was on vacation.

I've never done IUI. The bd'ing after really wouldn't make much difference tho. U did IUI 30hrs after a trigger shot, so the egg(s) would've released around the 36hr mark. Bd'ing a day later wouldn't have done much. The egg life span is 6-24hrs, 12 is more likely, so the sperm wouldn't have made it in time. She's not trying to calm u, she's absolutely right. How long do u need to abstain before IUI? Maybe ask for a back to back IUI.

8 years ago

24 hours before the sample for iui. Yeahaybe I will
Ask about a double iui

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo