Community post

Discussion

1st cycle trying after laprascopy surgery

Been trying off and on for 4 yrs..this past july found out by hsg that my tubes were swollen and blocked. Just had laprascopy surgery oct 23rd, was told i had a lot of scar tissue growing everywhere, she removed as much as she could. started my cycle 2weeks later, and now im on cd 19. I believe i ovulated on cd 15.. Symptoms now are sore boobs/nipples, and a little more hungry then usual.. Really exited about thanksgiving!!lol. Anybody conceived after lap surgery??

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

We've been trying since February 2014 and nothing so far. I also have to get a similar procedure done in January as I have one blocked tube. I'm hoping that I am pregnant now and don't have to get it done (slightly terrified to do it), but I'm at CD 40, late 8 days...tested at 6days and it looked pretty negative.

How did everything work out for you? Did you get your BFP?

8 years ago

A friend of mine got pregnant almost immediately after having lap surgery and they had been trying for years and years. She was 36 and had a healthy baby girl. Hang in there! It works!

8 years ago

Dany thanks for the reply... I didn't get a bfp but my cycle did start on its on. My cycle was 29 days long..i usually have 35 to 48 day cycles since the pcos so i guess the surgery is helping things become regular.. Hopefully this cycle is my cycle..and fingers crossed you are pregnant.. If not the procedure isnt that bad, and if its going to bring us our babies its worth it :)..

8 years ago • Post starter

Steph thanks for the reply..and that gives me soo much hope. Thanks for sharing. Im praying for a bfp real soon.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo