Community post

Discussion

Looking for a friend or 2

Well, its only been three months since we've started this whole new journey we have two boys that we absolutely love and I don't feel complete yet and neither does my hubby. My 7yo is asking for another and my youngest will be 2 in April.

I thought I got a positive test Sunday but it was just a fluke and started AF a few hours later :( husband and I were sad to say the least.

I am currently on cd3 with 29 days in my cycle. Anyone else???

TIA HAGD

29 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Hey!

I'm still ttc my first, although I have 2 angels already, I'm still trying for my first living miracle. I know how you feel because I don't feel complete at all. I'm not to sure about my hubby and how he feels about it now, but I'm trying to not let it bother me too much you know. I'm on CD 21 of a 24/25 day cycle average being about 26.

AF is due on Saturday and I'm not payinf much mind to symptoms or looking forward to testing since we've been trying for a while now.

8 years ago

Hello!

I am trying for my second child, but this will be my husbands first. We have been TTC for about 7 months now. I am on 9 dpo with a cycle length of 29 days. I am hoping that next Monday will bring me some good news, but I try to avoid getting excited, because it will happen when it is supposed to happen. :Crosses Fingers:

The first time I was pregnant it was easy as pie, but now being older it is not as easy and it is starting to worry me. I know most women will become pregnant in 12 months. but again I just try to be hopeful and cheerful.

:)

User Image

8 years ago

Fingers crossed for you.
I have a friend who tried for 7mths and on the 8th became pregnant with her 2nd. I have faith. :D

8 years ago • Post starter

@hopefullyamommy

Sending all I can your way. Your angel babies will send you your perfect baby. Xoxoxo I always hear that it's best to not try, or it'll happen but you know what? We want it to happen when we want it to. Fingers crossed xoxoxo

I am on my 4th month of trying for baby #3. We have a 7yr old daughter and a 3yr old son. I am 35yrs old and hopeful that it wont take me longer than usual to get pregnant. I conceived in 3mths with my first and 5mths with my second. I am currently 8DPO with a 25 day cycle. I am trying not to stress and enjoy the process since this will be my last baby. I hope we both get pregnant soon soon. :)

8 years ago

@poizineyevee

You and me both!!! I think it'll happen just can't give up! Gotta stay positive and keep going!!!

Although I really would love to be pregnant, i will have a hard time giving up my caffeine. i have already started to cut my coffee down with decaf but it is hard at work when all they drink is regular and plus i have a love affair with Mt Dew. ha ha ha But ill make it happen when they decide to make an appearance. Sometimes i worry that i am having my children too far apart in age, they will be nearly nine years apart. I know that my Daughter really wants a sibling and she keeps asking, so i hope that she will be a wonderful big sister and helper to mom.
Hope you having a good day!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you for the hope ladies. It's just hard sometimes you know because I hear and see all you lovely ladies talking about your lovely children and I'm still trying to figure out if I should test or not for my first. I just hope that the witch stays away so that I can talk about my baby with you ladies too!

Today is my CD 22 and I want to test but I don't want to get my feelings hurt at all.

ahauer16-I'm sure you'll definitely will be able to cut out the caffeine. Once you see those two lines or that pregnant sign who knows it might be easier than you think.

How are you ladies doing?

8 years ago

I guess in the bad mom... I never cut out caffeine all together however I added a lot more water to my daily routine.

I recommend not testing until after your period is due so you save $ and heartbreak. I did this thing where you ask an astrologer a question or whatever and I asked my pregnancy question and he said I'd be pregnant by February If I don't miss my window or May If I do! Gave me hope!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you ladies and enjoy your friends and family xoxoxox

Hiya!! TTC month #4. Had emergency c section 18 months ago so I think my body is still recovering. been really upset we haven't conceived yet. Got pregnant first cycle with our son. Looking for friends too. Currently cycle day 5. Ovulating REALLY early between cycle day 8-12. Short cycles too. Around 23/24 days. We were trying for a girl. Shettles method. So that could have cause a problem too. This cycle sex daily.
How are all you ladies hanging in there? The holidays make this harder I feel.

~Momma Me~

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo