Community post

Discussion

Follicle check??

I have had internal ultrasounds each month on day 12 to check follicle size. Each month there is either nothing there or the visible follicle is too small to ovulate that month. However, day 28 progesterone levels say I've ovulated. I also get positive OPK results and cervical mucus. This has been going on for the past few months. I have been on clomid; now trying femara. Also take metformin and have been diagnosed with PCOS. I have miscarried twice in the past year; one of those BFP's was after they told me I wasn't going to ovulate that month due to the size of the follicle. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar ultrasound results. Anyone have a successful pregnancy?

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

How long are your cycles? What size are the follies on CD12? Have you ever continued ultrasounds past CD12? At my clinic they do ultrasounds every few days until ovulation.

9 years ago

My cycles are usually 28-32 days. They either see nothing or the follicles are less than 1 cm. I've had US done on day 12 and 16. Same results.

9 years ago • Post starter

sabes97 - What dosage do they have you on of femera? I think the follicle growth will depend on the dosage. If you naturally have small follicles they might have to increase your dosage. I'm on 2.5mg and I naturally have normal follicles that range from 18-24mm so since you have smaller ones that aren't large enough to trigger I would see if your RE would increase your dosage.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

I'm on the 2.5 also. I've only been on it 2 cycles. Hopefully they will increase this month. Problem is, they never saw anything with the clomid either. I see the dr tomorrow. Hopefully get some answers

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo