Community post

Discussion

Low fertility buddies?

Hi ladies,

Me and my partner have been ttc for a year now and nothing is happening :(
Im currently on CD206 and Im starting to feel like it will never happen!!
I am overweight & I have pcos so its going to be hard :(

Has anyone here tried clomid and had success? I have docs tomorrow and hoping he can give me some.

Id love to hear some success stories and hopefully find someone who's in the same boat so we can share our journeys

Thanks for reading xx

PCOS mumma TTC since June 2013 Mummy to 1 and a precious daughter 18.08.04 14.06.10 praying for my

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I also have pcos an finally was diagnosed with hypothyroid. I have been trying for 14 yrs. Ive had 2 miscarriages in the last 6 months so there is hope! Im waiting to be put on my t3 medicine an I to am over weight im hoping it help in a major way. Dont give up it can be a long bumpy road of heart ache frustration and sadness but dont give up. Are you taking any herbs to help your body with the pcos? They can really help. I take vitex and maca. Prenatal fish oil cinnoman apple cider vinegar nettles an red raspberry. With out the vitex I probably would have never been able to get pregnant its helped my cycles an helps my body ovulate. After all the tests for my thyroid the endo also found my progesterone was in the toilet even with vitex (its supposed to help progesterone as well) and using an over the counter progesterone cream still in need of supplementing with something stronger. Pcos ppl have a hard time ovulating on there own an making enough prigesterone to sustain pregnancy.

9 years ago

I recommend chasteberry(vitex) for your pcos and to help regulate cycles! Take 1000mg per day for 3-18 months to notice symptom improvement!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo