Community post

Discussion

How many months have you been TTC?

My DH and I have been trying since September 2015. I was just wondering how many months everyone else has been TTC?

User image

15 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

TTC since july 2015. Started prenatal in august TTC naturally

8 years ago

27 months, trying for #1, and not a hint of a line whatsoever...

Mill

8 years ago

We have been trying since August 2013:
30 medicated stim cycles
16 IUIs
1 pregnancy that ended in miscarriage in January at 9 weeks
2 chemical pregnancies this summer
Still waiting and hoping but not expecting much.

8 years ago

We have tried for five years straight, but only actually track ovulation, take prenatals, etc from July to december. Then we take a break from Jan to June. We do it this way because we want our baby born in Spring and summer only....due to work schedules being very slow during those seasons. Perfect time to have a newborn.

Hubby is also low sperm count hence the 5 years its taken.

8 years ago

Started August 2015....

8 years ago

We started in April 2015. We had a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks in September. I'm on CD1 today and really hoping this will be our month.. I want to get good news for Christmas.

8 years ago

I've been trying since September 2015 too though I didn't use any OPK or temping my BBT that first cycle.

8 years ago

We had a miscarriage in March 2014, and havent been preventing getting pregnant again ever since. We have actually been trying since Dec of last year. My last cycle started Oct 31st and my next one is suppose to start Nov. 27th, I just bought a handful of Ovulation Kits and am going to start using them during my next cycle. I want nothing more than this to be our Christmas gift. Ive had ultrasounds done to look everything over and he has has his sperm count checked and is above normal! The next step my Dr wants me to do is an Hysterosalpingogram, He told me its painful but alot of the time you can end up preg within the next 3 months because it flushes out any blockage that could be in the way. His wife got preg the next month. I dont know if i believe it really works or if it has just been luck for the people whom got preg that fast after the test. I just wish I knew what I could do to speed up the process!!

8 years ago

Sense June 2015. I am hoping that this will be our month! Come on August Baby!!!

User Image

8 years ago

January will be 1.5 years... 1 year of letting nature take it's course and not preventing. 6 mths of temping, opk, and logging. Dr wants me to make an appt of I don't have a bean growing by January.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo