Community post

Discussion

Need some advice!!

Ok so where do I start! I was due on my period on the 2nd of Nov but I came on, on the 31st it was very light and hardly anything in pad witch if was a proper period I would have to to chance in every 2 hours any it only lasted 2 days and then on the following Saturday I wiped and was a tiny bit of blood so 2 days light bleeding and abit stringy not like normal and the that tiny bit 7th Nov iv felt so sick for 2 weeks and my lower back is killing me and also slight cramping on left side. I took test one on tues this week witch was faint positive then one on weds morning witch was faint but more positive then one weds lunch witch was faint faint again then on Thursday took one in the evening nothing and then one this morning nothing again.. Well this lunch time I did one and I can see the most faintest of lines.. So confused anyone that can help or been though the same pls comment thank you

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

The fact that you had the stringy stuff makes me think it was your period. The stringy being the lining. Our period only last as long as it takes to shed the lining and if you had a less thick lining than it would have a shorter period. I have had implantation bleeding before and it was just a few spots. However the positive test are concerning. I would see a doctor and have a blood test done to be sure. When in doubt, call the doctor :)

8 years ago

Hi,
If after two weeks your still not getting an obvious positive I would also recommend talking to your doctor, they are the only ones that can put your mind at ease. Also I would be doing opk's to make sure you are not ovulating again (if it's been two weeks), you don't want to miss another opertunity.
If it turns out that was your period you might want to look into vits or supplements to support your uterus lining.
Good luck

8 years ago

Hi thanks for replying if I was pregnant I would be about 5 and a half weeks at a push 6! It was stringy as you are thinking it's hard to explain iv got 3 children twin girls and a little boy so I know all the signs if not more as with the twins everything was heightened my period is due on Friday so I'm going to have to wait I suppose ???????????? I'm confused as the positive tests and negative ones I'll let u both know if it comes soon thank you x

8 years ago • Post starter

I am also waiting for your next comment. Sorry, but I will also say that It is a normal period of a short time span. Your HCG level will increase quite heavily if you are pregnant, but considering 6th week it can be negative. Also in a normal period the HCG level has increased a little bit, It has reflected in your test card.

8 years ago

Thank you from comment I'm so confused so at 6weeks the rest can be negative is that due to be having a light bleed? I feel so sick daily and boobs are killing and very vainy ???? I took one this morning I did drink lots b4 I went to bed I swear I can see something on faint but looks like a thick line but only in some lights thank you

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo