Community post

Discussion

Dark scab spots on nipples - early sign of pregnancy?

Tonight after a bath noticed the tips of both my nips dark. Like almost black (I have dark nipples). Haven't noticed them before and grew a little concerned. Looked online.

They are also warmer. Slightly tingly.

I've never really experienced breast symptoms during my period.

Could it be pregnancy? This would be our 3rd one.

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

It sucks that signs of early pregnancy and pms are almost all the same. It makes it so hard too tell the difference and almost impossible to know for sure which is what.
I have read of darkening nipples meaning pregnancy, but I've also read it can be pms. Sorry I'm no help. Hopefully you can find comfort in knowing that time will tell, but I sure know that It's hard to wait it out...

8 years ago

Thank you for replying. I really wish I would know right away. It's funny cause I usually never get boob symptoms during pms. They have always changed during pregnancy though. I just can't remember if they got like this.

Took an early detection test (6 days) and it came out negative. Might test again should aunty flo make no show.

8 years ago • Post starter

Well best of luck to you. I'm 12dpo and expecting af to show Monday or Tuesday but I hope she stays away and I get a positive soon instead.

I know it's weird that we just wait and watch our bodies for any sign hoping to get some answers but let's hope it's not af that tells us we aren't preggo yet. Cheers to bfp for the both of us

8 years ago

Thank you! I hope you get your bfp soon!

I'm also waiting for my AF to show up early next week. So tempted to test again.

My boobs have been tingling more since my discovery. Very similar to when they fill up with milk.

We'll see. Cheers!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo