Community post

Discussion

Loss number 3

I'm back on this site. I am currently miscarrying pregnancy number 3. The first was a stillbirth at 36 weeks June 11, 2012. Found out I have the prothrombin mutation and MTHFR. They never found a definite cause of losing our little girl. 1 year later (after heartbreaking months of trying) I got pregnant again right before my husband deployed. I miscarried via cytotec at around 7 weeks (beginning of June 2013) because I had an empty sac for 3-4 weeks straight. I was on lovenox for that pregnancy as well as extra vitamins. This current miscarriage was a pregnancy that started out perfectly (after months of trying again and also after a sexual assault back in August 2013 by my husbands coworker). I was on the lovenox and extra vitamins again. I had an ultrasound at about 5wks 3-4d and measured 5wks 1d with a healthy gestational sac and yolk sac. 2 weeks later I only measured between 5wks 4 days (gestational sac) and 6wks (single fetal pole no heartbeat) but there were 2 yolk sacs. Did two hcg draws and found my levels weren't really rising at all. My OB said it was an identical twin pregnancy that failed. I decided to take the cytotec again on June 12 (2014 of course). I hate the month of June. And I think I am done. I have a healthy 3 1/2 year old and she needs me. I'm lucky I even get to have her.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo