Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

Well, I'm officially joining you today. arrived late last night into this morning.

EDD is April 20, 2015. If it works out the way it has been the last 2 months my est O date should be July 29. Or at least that is when I have been getting my +OPK.

DH and I have been starting the BD schedule on CD9 because it works best with his schedule but not sure if I should try to change it up a bit...at least I have a week to think about it. Would have loved to stay home curled up on the couch watching TV all day.

Yesterday we went to my parents house for dinner and both my brothers were there with their kids. One of them is 3 months old. I knew AF was going to show and it was hard for me to deal with it a bit. It just feels like everyone I know is either getting pregnant or having babies now. So hard. The girls in my forums on FF seem to all be getting pregnant and I am very happy for them but I can't help but feel sad for me. I feel selfish for feeling that way too.

scoobyfanatic56: I hear ya on being tired of all the disappointment...we are going into our 17th TTC cycle. Our cycles seem to be pretty close together... this is our month! I read that you mentioned you had a shady RE...so sorry to hear that. I hope you dumped him/her. Maybe mention how you feel to your OB/GYN and hopefully he/she can recommend somebody else.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

My bf doesn't want to bd often. I have to beg. Does any one know how to rev up his sex drive?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Snow - I had that problem with my DH last month. I had to try to find ways to get him the mood like sneaking back to the couch with only his football jersey on as an example. And I had to do my best to not remind him that we were in the window because then he felt pressured. This month I haven't said anything to him. And we have been BDing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more that we normally do. I feel like we are back to that first month after our wedding!

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle! That's awesome! I dont feel so alone. Wearing just his football jersey. Good idea!

If you've been following me, you know that we have a hard time having sex because we're both bigger people. Well, I finally got it to work today. TMI WARNING: we tired girl on top, but it hurt my hips, so I propped my bottom up on some pillows and he stood on the floor. and we connected perfectly. It was great!

Now, if I could just get him to bd on the 19th. And depending on my ov status, maybe the 21st.

I just have this feeling that this is my month! I just have to put in the effort to get him to bd. I know I'm going to have a april baby!!

Hey ladies...I had mention in one of my previous posts if I had found a link to help any of you who are having a Laparoscopy done I would post it. Well here it is...hope it helps...

http://amberrains.wordpress.com/laparoscopy-checklist/

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Snow - yeah my husband I had that issue before. We both had gained enough weight that it was uncomfortable and awkward. And my husband would get really out of breath easily. It was actually quite scary for me. But a few months ago we decided to lose some of the weight and that has helped a lot. But that is more of a long term help and not something to help this month. But sounds like the pillow idea worked. What about "doggy"? Have you tried that?

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle- Yeah, we tried doggy. His tummy was a bit too big I think. He was really pressing it up against me to "get in". I wish it worked, I like doggy. :) but now that we figured out what does work, we'll be using that for now on.

I just got some crushing news from my bf. Well maybe not crushing, but it doesnt make me very happy. I haven't met his grandmother yet. And he says, that if I just show up pregnant before I meet his grandmother, she's not going to be very receptive of the baby. This isn't going to stop me from trying, but I'd really like to meet the grandmother soon that's for sure. He also said that his grandmother said even if his sister has a baby, there's only on grandchild. (his daughter from a previous marriage). I want her to accept my baby too!

Hello potential April mothers. I am here to join you. The is sneaking around. Currently I am 11dpo and I am spotting brown cm (which we all know is old blood) I never spotted this early but things happen. Oh well, hopefully this is my month after af officially starts on Wednesday.

Let the show begin. I am taking prenatal vitamins now and I am going to start my basal temperature. When should I start taking my basal temperature?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

@snowwhite: Why wouldn't she accept the grandchild? That is quite mean?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo