Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

marcie_pants: I use CVS brand thermometer. I like it haven't had any issues. I think the key is making sure you use the same one and don't change the batteries during the middle of your cycle. I was thinking about that this week, if we don't get a BFP this month I am replacing the batteries on my Thermometer on CD 1

9 years ago

Thanks Randall! The info about the batteries is good to know. It's so funny how finicky electronics can be!!

User Image

9 years ago

marcie_pants: This is the one I use: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000533AY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Apparently, it's not for sale on amazon though anymore.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Thanks Jayne! I saw that one on amazon (under a different listing), but I wasn't too excited about spending $50 on a thermometer (especially since I only feel halfhearted about temping anyway)!! :) I appreciate all the feedback though!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey marcie_pants I use a reli-on bbt thermometer from Wal-Mart. It was like $10 and seems pretty reliable. I took my temp two times in a row yesterday just testing something out and it was only.01 degrees different so I feel pretty confident with that. Lol.

User Image

9 years ago

When I got mine, it was only $12.87, so I have no idea why they're selling it for so much now.

They have them at Walgreen for $15 but I'm sure you can get them elsewhere too, for cheaper.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/nexcare-basal-digital-thermometer/ID=prod6099127-product

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Hi!!
I know I am a little behind you guys as I am only 3 DPO. I have been reading all kinds of TTC and TWW forums for the last 2 months and decided I wanted to join in on the fun and hope that it will possibly keep me busy for the next 11 days before testing. I hope you guys don't mind. :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Welcome Bumpin4Baby!!! Of course you can join the fun. :) I am only 1 DPO.

Baby Dust your way!!!

9 years ago

Great! It's nice to be able to have someone to talk to that actually understands the craziness of the TWW!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I must say that I have yet to speak to anyone on this site who wasn't helpful and supportive. I know my husband loves the fact that I am on here, so I can get it all out of my system and leave the baby talk here. :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo