Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

MUST READ AT LEAST THE SECOND PARAGRAPH ITS FOR ALL OF YOU.

I saw, HIM, last night and I fest up to my worry. Which he already knew about the clomid and already knew about the possibilities. But what he neglected to tell me is that he had a vasectomy last November. I bought smacked him! I said I have been worried out of my mind all day.
You see, our relationship is strictly friends as far as anyone knows and if I became pregnant it would be a mess.

No there is no chance of reconciliation unless he goes to rehab and straightens out his life. I wanted so bad to have him and a baby that I was missing the bigger issue. He was mentally abusive to me and my son. I still want a child but now I have to find the right man for the job as father of my 9year old, husband to me, and father of another. I just want a happy family and now I may never have the chance to have another child since I am already 35. I have to accept the fact that my son may be an only child but he is a miracle in itself. Doctors said I would probably never have children and then surprise! there he was. So I am going to focus on being thankful that I was given a chance to be a mom. Because there are a lot of woman out there like some of you, who have tried forever to have children and just never do. A friend of mine had to adopt. But she was lucky to take them home out of the hospital.
Sorry for rambling. I pray that each and everyone of you are blessed with children. No matter how it ends up. You are al great women and deserve to be great moms as well.
This is my last entry. Thanks for being there for me during what I thought was a great time in my life.

and God Bless you all.

9 years ago

Woop woop!! The O is here, just did my afternoon OPK and a strong positive. I uploaded my image. If any of you normally use OPK's can you take a look? This is my first cycle using them. I can feel a little cramping on the right side.

yeah!! I guess hubby and I are going to get it on tonight. :) We used Pre Seed and Soft Cup last night will do again when I get home. I can't wait to get busy!! LOL! I can't remember the last time I was this excited to BD. :)

Good luck to all you ladies!!

9 years ago

Randall0123-That is definitely a positive. That's how my last one came up too. Test line came up before control line. I love O Day! Good luck lady and GET BUSY!

User Image

9 years ago

OldBiddie-I think I see the two lines. Wish that glare wasn't on the last test, but I definitely see something! So happy for you! Sending sticky vibes your way!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Ha, thank you RPope84!! I can't wait to leave work and head home!!! Got to find something good to cook for hubby to get him in the mood. :)

9 years ago

Randall - Good luck and sticky vibes!!

OldBiddie - I'm having a hard time seeing the pictures clearly enough. But I've got my that it sticks and that gets stronger and stronger!

AFM, still trying to wait out the TWW! I have been noticing some possible symptoms but I'm not over analyzing every single one. Thank goodness! It hasn't been a super fast 9 days but it has been faster than last month. The rest of this week is super busy so it should help me hold off wanting to test. AF would normally be here on Monday or Tuesday but I'm pretty sure I saw the last of her for a while last month. (Positive thoughts bring positive things )

How's everyone else doing?

User Image

9 years ago

Princess! Im so sorry! I was on this site 2 years ago while trying to conceive with my fiance. Well, we split up and I had to leave the site. My fiance was also a mentally and sometimes physically abusive man. You don't need that in your life. Move on, find someone who will love you and take care of you.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies!

Happy midweek! Or as some like to call it Hump Day! Wish I was O'ing now...lol...

Brownstone: So sorry the showed up. I too remember hearing that if you have unprotected sex you WILL get pregnant...I'd like to call BS to that theory now. That or it only happens when you are in your teens.

_snowwhite_: I too had another strange dream last night again. In my dream I kept saying I think I am pregnant and then my friends daughter who is in High School or just starting, said she was KU'd. Which as far as I know is not true. I just find it strange to be having these dreams and I am not in my TWW yet. I sure hope your dream is a sign for you though.

callmequirky: Good luck to you this month! My husband has 2 kids from a previous marriage and he said he would prefer a Spring/early Summer baby for me too. I think he is concerned about the heat in the Summertime for me as well. However if next Summer is like this Summer I doubt I will have any issues with the heat. It has only been in the 70's/80's. Yesterday was the first day we have had ALL Summer that it finally hit the 90's...today it is back in the 60's.

OldBiddie: Very hard to see the lines but I do believe I see it too! I it's your

Ababy2love: Don't feel bad about the long posts...lol...I do it all the time. And the only way you will learn how to do things is by asking questions...I popped your first question into Google because I was curious too. Try it. There was one site by Babycenter...someone asked a similar question and someone on there seemed to have some good advice. The only thing I can suggest is taking a Prenatal Vitamin since those have all the recommended dosage of vitamins one needs during the TTC and pregnancy process. And doctors suggest taking Omega 3 pills. If you go through Babyhopes there is a link where you can check Supplement Combinations and see if it is safe to take with something else...granted it's only good for stuff on their site but you get the idea at least.

As for the Robitussin and Mucinex products with guaifenesin. I only tried it for a month or two a while back when I was actually fighting a cold. But I made sure it was the regular ones and didn't have the other stuff in it. I think it might be a myth however some women swear by it. If you are having cm issues and not getting enough ewcm...try drinking a glass of raw grapefruit juice a few hours before or using Preseed. That stuff is awesome...I love using Preseed. It's the only lubricant that I know of that is safe to use during the TTC process and mimic the females cm.

princess79holly: So sorry to hear of your struggles but proud of you for seeing what it was doing to you and that you got out of a unhealthy relationship. For you and your son. Good luck to you and hope you find your Mr Right...who knows maybe you will find him soon and it will be love at first sight and maybe you won't have to wait to long to grow your family. God bless you too! Hang in there!

Randall0123: Yay! For your +OPK! Have fun tonight!

DanielleH13: hope your positive thinking pays off!

AFM: This just feels like a very long week...maybe it's because today I am fighting a slight sore throat and a headache but I can almost guarantee it is due to the dramatic weather change overnight. The temps dropped from a wonderful 93 degrees down to 60 overnight. We haven't even put in our window AC units yet because it just hasn't been hot enough this summer. Which is great but sad at the same time...I love the summer time.

Hang in there everyone!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Go get em Randall0123 and have fun!

princess79holly - Hugs hun, and don't give up hope, there are still good men out there.

OldBiddie - Looks like a positive to me! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Still catching up on the rest of the thread.... :)

9 years ago

Oh, hey ladies. Might just be a coincidence, but I did try to eat some of the old wive's tale foods for conception when I conceived DD. I distinctly remember munching down on tons of blueberries that week and having both oysters and salmon at least 1 meal within the ovulation window.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo