Community post

Discussion

TTC after NuvaRing

Hi All,

I've been following these forums on here in my TTC journey and have found them so helpful so I finally decided to join. I am TTC my first child. I took out my NuvaRing the beginning of August. We didn't actually start TTC until September so I have completed 2 full cycles TTC using ovulation test kit and chatting with cm and bbt according to my fertility book. So 3 months off NuvaRing and 2 months TTC. I am 4 days into TTC cycle 3. My Doctor told me prior to stopping birth control that I should have no problem conceiving due to the NuvaRing as the hormones should go bye bye right away. My sister accidentally got pregnant on NuvaRing when she took it out for just one night then put it back in. So I guess I'm wondering if anyone else on here is TTC after NuvaRing and if so what is your experience? I'm having a really hard time with all my friends around me who didn't even plan for pregnancy or got pregnant first try. I hate feeling that way but I'm guessing it's so normal to have pregnancy envy!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Im having issues too. I have always had a regular 28 day cycle! And was only on the ring for 2 months I stopped using it and now my cycles are all messed up I had a 22 day cycle then a 24 day cycle so I have no idea what my cycle will be this time so far Im on cycle day 22. ????

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo