Community post

Discussion

light pink cm at 14 dpo

Hello! This is my first time on the board. I thought I would just wait it out but I cant take NOT Knowing what's going on in my body!
I have taken TWELVE tests after I got a positive at 10dpo. The lines are dark which is a good sign. I dread waking up to find the test lines lighter one day! Yesterday I had very light cramp like feelings in my stomach and went to wipe and saw very light pink discharge. Today my period is due and I am still having a little bit of light pink discharge. I don't have to wear a pad and it doesn't drip...I'm just concerned! I'm so worried about having a miscarriage. I feel like I'm already attached to whatever is growing inside of me. (Hopefully it still is growing)
I'm twenty-five. I've had a chemical pregnancy once before. Anyone else have this happen?

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had this happen, but it was at 11 weeks. Similar situation -- period-like cramps, then pink discharge (like, really pink -- like calamine lotion). Unfortunately for me, it was indeed a miscarriage. Sending hopeful thoughts your way.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo