Community post

Discussion

iui symptoms dpiui

Anyone want to compare symptoms for their iui cycle this month? I am 2dpiui, and 4dpt. Looking for someone to compare notes with this 2ww, all the way through testing.
I did iui monday morning, I did the novarel trigger shot saturday night. Only sympton so far is lower back ache/crampy on the sides of my belly that started this morning, and of course cramping and bloated from the iui which seems to be alot better today.

10 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Although I am generally not looking into symptoms too much I will offer to be your TWW partner. I am 7 days post trigger, 5 dpo with IUIs done last week on Thursday and Friday.

8 years ago

You are almost half way there! Did you have any of the low back pain or cramping for a few days after your iui? are you testing out the trigger? I am trying to keep a diary somewhat of my day to day this cycle, i have never done that before but i have thought it would be nice to atleast have something to compare to if this cycle is a bfn for me...but its gonna be a bfp, lol..i keep telling myself that.

8 years ago • Post starter

This is my 16th IUI cycle, so I know what to expect. I always get severe cramping 1 1/2 days after the trigger, very painful. I used novarel this time. Once that subsides I am ready for the 2WW. I am on progesterone injections 1 ml per day - funny enough no side effects from that, not even increased CM - weird?! I had 3 mature follicles/eggs this time but after 2 years of meds and injections plus IUIs without success I am not so hopeful. Today and yesterday some obnoxious pains on both sides almost like stabs - too early for implantation. Let's see what happens tomorrow if anything lol!

8 years ago

16! you are one tough woman! This is only my 2nd iui. The 1st one was almost 2 years ago. We switched Re long story but i just did not like the dr i was never comfortable with him and neither was my hubby. we took a break and then its took us this long to get in with a new Re and start treatment again. So far i really like our new Re alot better. We are dealing with mfi, low count, but motility and morph are normal. I have tested good on everything, just so fraustrating that we cannot get preggo. This iui we only had 3mil post wash, before wash his count was 10.6mil. he has taken femara for almost 5 months but i do not think it has improved anything for him. but we will see...im hopeful. I just wish my back would quit hurting. luckily i did not have any bleeding with this iui, the 1st one i had heavy spotting for almost 3 days after the iui.

I am either a tough woman or a crazy person. Anyhow, good for you that you changed REs. Being comfortable is important. Are you planning on testing out the trigger? I am not doing it because I don't see a benefit. I have a dr's appointment on Friday for a progesterone check. A few minutes ago I felt a very sharp stab in my right breast.....wrong place for implantation lol. Will check in tomorrow again.

8 years ago

i am testing every other day. i just dont want to get a false positive due to the trigger. plus i have never seen a test with such a dark line so its kind of cool to watch :) I will test until its negavtive then skip two days and start testing again. hey...boob pain is good too. i get tickeled to death when anything differnt happens lol

How are things today? Nothing interesting to report at my end. Feeling somewhat gloomy. I believe progesterone supplements can be blamed...

8 years ago

i am feeling about the same. i am still cramping on my right side, it has never left since the iui. especially last night every time i would get up or down i would have a terrible pain on my right ovary area. i have never taken the progest but my sister did and she always told me she hated it!! i also found out today that mu dh has told basically everyone at work that we did an iui this week, me and him work at the same place on the same shift, we are together everyday...all day...lol i told him i did not want everyone knowing this time because if it doesnt work i have to try to explain it to everyone. and that is so irritating to me, and its emotionally hard on me as well. his relpy...well the more ppl that know the more prayers that are going up! he even said that his boss pulled him into a room and ask to pray with him over me and him and having a child. its just ...i dont know how to feel about it. im thankful but i just dont..ya no...lol

Gosh - that's terrible. I know what you mean.....My DH travels for work weekly so when it's time for us to do our "medical project" he has to tell the people he works for and with why he has to leave early and come home. It feels like I have no privacy - the whole company knows about it and our last miscarriage. No, I don't care for it.
Well, I hope you and I will develop intense pregnancy symptoms so that we will know with certainty that we are pregnant...
Keep me posted

8 years ago

i agree! fx crossed we will symptom crazy this month!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo