Community post

Discussion

Low post-O temps with progesterone supp. - Advice needed!

Hi everyone, I'm 28 years old and TTC for the past 10 months. I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries when I was 19 but I have regular cycles of 34-36 days. I've been charting since Feb '15 and I know I ovulate every cycle since I have clearly biphasic charts along with expected CM changes. This month DH and I decided to go to an ob/gyn for a checkup since nothing seems to be working yet. The doc had us do some basic blood work and semen analysis for DH and everything was normal. Also had a HSG done to check for tubal blockage but it was all clear. So she suggested that we do a follicular study this cycle to confirm that ovulation is taking place properly. I was on Clomiphene 50mg from CD2-CD6 and the scans showed that I ovulated sometime between noon of CD15 and CD16. We BD'ed for 3 days leading up to this, till CD16. From 2dpo I've been on vaginal progesterone 200mg x2 a day.
My worry now is that my post-O temps have been unusually low this month compared to previous months, so much so that Fertility Friend was unable to detect ovulation and I had to enter it manually. There was a big dip 2dpo below coverline and again slightly below coverline on 4 & 7 dpo, and my temps have not really gone high at all. I thought progesterone supplements were supposed to shoot up my temps so I really don't understand this chart!
I've attached a screenshot of my chart for your reference. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ladies!User Image

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo