Community post

Discussion

Anybody want to be cycle buddies? Currently on cd 9

I'm still ttc this is about the 6th month now...currently I'm on cd 9 and I have been drinking lots of water in hopes of improving my fertile cm. I haven't been getting any ewcm during my cycles and I think that's the issue so we'll be using preseed this time around. Hopefully it works...we're still trying for our bundle of joy!

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi,
Extra water is always good but you can also take vitamin b6 (100mg) a day to increase your cervical mucus. If you take it also take a b complex as it helps absorption. Robitussin Chesty cough medicine also works, you take it 5 days before ovulation until day of ovulation.
If you are trying preseed it might be worth your while popping in a soft cup after doing the deed (it keeps everything up near your cervix for up to 12hrs. I lie face down with my butt in the air for 5mins a few times each day I have it in to try flow everything past my cervix).
Good luck to you both, drop me a msg to let me know how you get on xx

8 years ago

Hello - I am trying for my Second child and my husbands first. We have been TTC for about 7 months now. I am hoping that this will be our month.

I would love to be a cycle buddy with you, though I don't know how close we really are or if you just want a friend for the crazy ride. I am now on 9 dpo. I hate the wait the most. Plus, everything that could be signs of pregnancy could also be signs of PMS. It feels like you just have to trust the universe sometimes to make things work out.

So if you want to message me that would be great. I am on here at least once a day and more on the weekends! I always love to talk!!

User Image

8 years ago

I am 11 dpo. I tested at 5am today and its a bfn :( hoping and praying I get my BFP soon. Im supposed to get AF on November 29th.

8 years ago

Hey ladies! Thank you for your responses. ..today i am 3dpo and this cycle we tried preseed for the first time! My love and i are currently trying for his 1st and my 2nd, so far we've been trying for almost 7 months! Hopefully this time we get lucky so im waiting patiently to see what the tww has in store for me! In my previous post i mentioned i was having issues with producing ewcm so i had been drinking more water and it worked! I started seeing ewcm around 2 days before o day but that night i had a few drinks with some friends and when i returned home i noticed it was gone . So that night before we we used preseed but im wondering if the alcohol caused my cm to dry up?

By the way im always looking to chat so feel free to msg me!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo