Community post

Discussion

brownspotting

today in the morning i got up to pee and i noticed my pantie was stained with a quater size brown spot and as i wiped myself i noticed a little more brown blood i did get several HPTs last week according to my LMP i am 5 wks 3 days pregnant.. i dont know if this is normal it is my first pregnancy.. can it be implantation bleeding or old blood i had, or can i be misscarring.. if this has happend to someone else please help me?? ohh and i have no other symptoms no cramping no nothing..

User Image

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi - I am experiencing the exact same thing at 5 weeks, please can you tell me what your outcome was?? :)

8 years ago

hello im sorry youre stressing and worried about spotting.. at the beginning i started spotting very light and when i wiped i would see the tissue stained i had no symptoms or pain at all.. i was spotting for about 2 weeks the most then i started spotting red like af uunfortunately i had a miscarriage.. in your case i really hope its not that.. ill be praying for you! please keep me updated

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo